Monday, July 6, 2009

ummm....

Alright, So I really slacked off on the whole blog thing. Taji was fun, don't want to really go back, not really anyway. I love all the people I met and wouldn't mind seeing them again, but I rather not be in Iraq or go back to Iraq again... I know this is kinda lame, cause I'm leaving now. I'm on my way home, I'm kinda nervous. I left friends in Taji and I had just gotten used to my old friends leaving. Plus I'm going home and going back into the big scary world. I was barely making it before I deployed, I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to make it once I get back. But you never know until you try, right? Plus I have my boyfriend at home and he should be a comfort, if not a support. I feel like everything is being tossed in the air and I just have to try to catch everything as it falls. It's going to be hard, but I hope I can do it.

1 comment:

deployed mind said...

Don't worry Ali I have faith in you and I'm sure that you will do just fine, and if you need someone to help you get through the rough times well I'm here for you. Just don't rush things and take it all one step at a time.